Is loquella for you....Let's find out
Are you searching for a new hire who signs or is multilingual?
Do you freelance your skills?
Are you looking for that next career move?
If you answered “YES” to any of these, then loquella is a great tool to help you:
(1) Publish your job opening and accept qualified resumes
(2) Find available freelancers, review their credentials & book their services
right inside their calendar
(3) If you’re a freelancer or job hunter, use loquella to market your skills and availability
or apply for jobs listed on our site.
Just four easy steps
2. Review results & calendars
3. Submit booking request
4. Wait for response: Accept/Decline/Adjust
Whether you interpret, translate or are searching for a professional in this field, loquella is a great tool to make the most of your valuable time.
According to Christiana Care Cultural Competency Manager Jacqueline Ortiz, monthly prescheduled requests for interpreters rose from 26 in March 2012 to 360 in December 2012. “Demand is exploding — and that is a very good thing,” Source: http://news.christianacare.org/2013/02/medical-interpreters-ensure-language-isnt-a-barrier-to-high-quality-health-care/
Loquella has allowed me to find a passion for a new career and the ability to work from home at times that suit me while spending quality time with my Kids.
We are committed to advancing our profession
Industry Job Growth Projections
© 2017-2020 Loquella, LLC. All Rights Reserved.